Sunday, September 21, 2008

Home again, home again.......

I spent last night in my own bed, disconnected from machines and beeping. Nobody took my vital signs every 4 hours. Nobody needed to measure my outputs every time I felt the urge. Nobody made me eat my meals at their convenience. Nobody left the lights on when they left.

The best part of all? I got to sleep next to my guy. I got to listen to him snore in his usual way. I got to hear him say "I love you" in his usual way every time I got back from dropping a penny last night. He doesn't even know he does it.

Well, I guess he does now....... :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

So glad you're home:)

Tracie

Roobeedoo said...

Woo hoo! Take care of ach other chaps!

Anonymous said...

Fan bloody Tastic!!!

Dora

Anonymous said...

Home again home again, yay!!!!!!