Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Club Soda

I've been feeling like warmed over death all day long. Kidneys in pain, lack of energy, generally bad. Suzie called and I managed to con her into bringing me some club soda.

It seems to have relieved many of the upper GI issues I had. Now I just need to eat some dinner.

I had some excitement this evening. MAJOR raccoon fight under the deck behind the house. Looks like about a half dozen of them were involved. What I heard under the deck suggests that Ed's gonna need to look for a carcass this weekend.

I have a new infusion regimen that involves adding another liter+ to the equation. At 250cc/hr, that's another 5 hours a day on the damned pump. Yippee.

1 comment:

Roobeedoo said...

Well you could always shake the soda bottle and shoot the raccoons...?!
Keep fizzing Andre!