Friday, July 11, 2008

Vegetable plate

The steroids have been bad to me. Dr. B. said to continue "If you can stand them."

I can't stand them any more. I've been a staggering drunk for the last couple of days. I can't feel my feet or legs. My muscles are useless. My fingers are somewhere in outer space. I'm a zombie.

In fact, I'm worse. I'm a vegetable plate.

My next dose of dex will disappear. I'll crash like an A300 and then return to reality. I'll become myself again.

In just 6 days they put me on a program for transplant anyway. Removing two loads of dex isn't going to make that part any easier or harder.

I lied. It will make the next steps easier. I'll be be human and myself again.

My doctors can't fire me because I can't stand their tortures. They also can't fire me because I make my own decisions about my health care. I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

John said...

two days! you can do it!