Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm OK.

My brother has indicated that when there are no posts, things appear to be going badly. There's some truth in that.

Today, they sprung a 6 hour infusion on me. It couldn't start until 4pm and I'd been there for a while. I got home a little after 10pm. I pulled an 11 hour day for them.

Yesterday, with all the new tests and things they threw at me, I pulled a 13 hour day. I didn't feel good when I started and I was completely spent when I left.

Prior days were just tough on me with the dex crash. I haven't been too communicative, but I can assure you I'm OK.

Oh, they took 17 vials of blood from me today. It's Thursday and they've taken a total of 58 vials this week. Fifty Eight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God, I hope the give you a refill. I don't want you running on empty & maybe some fresh blood will do you good. Kind of like an oil change.