Saturday, July 12, 2008

Massive crash.

The vegetable plate has wandered down to a major chemo crash.

I'm gonna let the slide continue. I'm goin' all the way to catfish.

My body will recuperate and that's the objective. I need my own body to move into the next phase of this little process. I can't rely on dex in the next phase. I can only rely on natural physical actions to pass thru the eye of this needle.

I'm only effective about 15 minutes every 2 hours and it hurts.

Oh, while Ed and I were finishing the TV/Stereo installation, I let my shoulder muscles go for a second.... I pulled every tendon in my shoulder. Done it before, know what I did. Feel like every other time I've done it. Stupid, but it's done now. I'll just have to drive differently for a while. Left arm is pretty much useless if it's in front of me.

Pretty bad when I was only handling 50#..... That's how bad it's gotten. 50 pounds and I blow out my shoulder. Gotta learn.

No comments: