Monday, July 28, 2008

Frustrated

I just got a call from the SCCA telling me my potassium levels were even lower today than they were yesterday or the day before. This, after buying a prescribed potassium supplement that wasn't covered by my insurance.... at a cost of $75 for a bunch of little packets of fruit flavored stuff.

So now I need to start using an infusion pump again 8 hours a day. Dammit! I hate that thing! They're also giving me a new scrip for some other basic mineral. More pills. More set-up time every day. More crap to carry around.

Somehow I have to time the pump somewhere between the other two infusions I have to give myself every day, manage my 4 seperate blocks of drug dosing, and let the SCCA use the lines and treat me somewhere in that schedule.

Yeah, I'm whining, but this is getting to be WORK.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you luck, it's a pain in the rear. I take about 20 supplements a day. Be sure to take a good resveratrol supplement-very important for all cancers, but esp. mentioned often for MM.

Anonymous said...

the reason I'm annonymous is cause I can't ever get registered on google blogs. Too dumb, I guess. ha.