Tuesday, July 01, 2008

To answer:

To answer the comments and concerns:

Dr. A and Dr B. communicate quite well. Dr A is one of those docs who documents everything and suggests lots in his common dictation. (Keith and I know somebody like that!)

The docs and I have done the cell phone meeting thing, and my brainiac secretary (Hubby Ed) keeps precise medical notes and formulates derivatives of conversations into logical objectives.

Communication, we got.

But a patient's individual reaction in his environmtent might cause symptoms the docs might not expect. It's still up to the patient to address them with some logic. I'm putting too much physical stress on my body and I'm taking the wrong drugs on which to do it.

Did I mention that I can't keep my fingernails clean because the nail beds bleed? I don't think it'd be cool to show up to my wedding with a zombie brain AND body.

The dex makes the skin as thin as a 90 year old's. The warf,coum,hep makes the blood so thin it just passes thru the skin. Can't make the skin thicker. Gotta increase the blood viscosity.

Sorta like putting straight 40 weight in an old car to reduce the drip in the driveway. This old '55 leaks a bit when you drive me hard.



Picture and vehicle courtesy hampsteadautobody.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Until you get the bleeding thing under control, wrap yourself in bubble wrap, smoke a bowl of hydro and stay on the couch.

Keith

motopacsman said...

Oh, come on Keith.... Have you ever seen me stop? :-)

I did mostly minor stuff yesterday and there's no fresh bruising or bleeding. Rest assured, I spent the day watching the speedometer.