Thursday, October 18, 2007

What a day.

Up at 5:30 to make a 7:30 appointment with an endodontist. You know, an oral surgeon! Yeah, fun. I spent 3 hours in his chair with as many as 6 instruments, a dental dam, a bite block, and a frame in my freaking mouth! (Seriously, there was the doctor and two techs with both hands full at one point.)

Ok. In the chair at 8, out of the chair at 11. Out of the parking garage at 11:30. Missed my consult with Dietary at the SCCA and went directly to my repeat/substitute MRI.

I was on the table for 2 hours. It was a hard table. The back pain was killing me. I was basically lying on the bone marrow biopsy sites.

So I've had a lovely day. The good news is that I have nothing scheduled on Friday or Monday. I wonder if the SCCA gets lonely without me.

No comments: