Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Blogging from the SCCA

The SCCA has a resource center that includes a few computers. This is my first time to use them.

Half of my Tuesday is complete. I've been consulted twice today, done a food safety class, and now I'm sitting around waiting for a full body series (x-ray), followed by an MRI.

I got some good news today during one of the consults..... It seems they're going to move ahead with the mobilization and transplant process using a series of drugs called C/E/D. Looks like it will start next week. (No, I don't know what C/E/D stands for, but it's basically the high strength chemo that was alluded to yesterday.)

1 comment:

Roobeedoo said...

CED: a combination of cyclophosphamide, etoposide, and dexamethasone simultaneously with Thal.

But you probably Googled it by now yourself!

Clinical trial seems to have got good results according to "Blood" journal.