Friday, October 19, 2007

Day off.

I had the day off today. Nothing scheduled at the SCCA so I did some work. Of course, I started the day off by visiting the SCCA for next week's schedule and to pick up a scrip for antibiotics.

I now take 18 pills a day and none of them is chemo. They're all prophylactic and/or preparatory for the next two weeks. The number will be increasing soon.

Bone pain in my pelvis and peripheral neuropathy in both legs has been waking me up 3-4 times a night for the last couple of weeks. It's increased considerably since my recent bone marrow sampling. Waking up 4 times in 8 hours doesn't contribute to a good night's sleep.

I'm really tired of being in pain. But that's enough whining.

1 comment:

Roobeedoo said...

So... have YOU taken up knitting yet?!
FL reckons he doesn't have the patience or concentration. He will darn (mend)the socks as long as I knit them!
He also refused the c-c remedy - he says he won't support that corporation under any circumstances - principles eh?!