Monday, February 18, 2008

Strong weekend

My energy and activity level has been pretty high all weekend.

On Friday and Saturday, I puttered around in the garage. Nothing really major, but it was better than sitting in front of the computer and blogging.

On Sunday I rode my motocycle about 100 miles until my butt got sore. (Gotta get some glutes back on me.) Ed made another pronouncement for Filipino food so we went to Kawali Grill again for dinner. I'm glad Ed says he's over this particular food phase. No more Filipino food for a while. I prefer a bit more diversity in my meals.

Monday (today), I installed the mechanical part of the cruise control in Ed's car. I'll do the vacuum and electrical another day. Layout and creation/customization of bracketry took up about 4 hours of the day. Doing the electrical part is gonna require crawling around under the dash of a very tiny car. Too much fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cruise Control? I think I have used it about 4 times over the last 8 years. And that was on long drives from TX to OK.

Anonymous said...

Me ... I'd trade the car in for a new one before I'd bother installing a cruise control in this day and age.

On the bright side, you've lost a ton of weight, so getting yourself under the dash of a very tiny car should be easier.

Cheers!

B.J.