Wednesday, October 01, 2008

A moderate day.

Today was just an average day. I felt OK, had moderate amounts of energy, and did a few things around the house.

I also changed the oil and filter on the motorcycle.

For what it's worth, I'm over the argument with Doctor D. I'm going to let her lack of people skills pass under the bridge unless there are repurcussions at my Friday meeting with the new doctor on rotation. I can choose to carry a burden or I can choose to be the free man I am.

This evening I went out for Pho with my friend Linda. My GI elected to misbehave at the end of dinner, and I wanted to thank Linda for being patient with me. She's a good soul.

Tomorrow's plan? I have to do some sewing. My tiger ears and tail need maintenance. 5000 miles (8000km) and the thread wears out!



Anyway, life moves forward thru the miracle of modern chemistry.

2 comments:

Roobeedoo said...

You have a tail as well?! Fantastic!

Anonymous said...

I don't see no tail!