Friday, November 17, 2006

Update

It's been about a week since I updated this thing. I'm back on a regular 28 day chemo cycle. Basically I've been up and down the roller coaster once, and I'm nearly at the top of the ride for the second time again. I'll get another drip today of the magic bone glue that's supposed to keep me from becoming an 80 year old Japanese female rice-paddy worker.

System overload seems to be a problem. I've eliminated some of the supplements that have been recommended by others.... and I think I'm feeling better. Less hiccups, less hysteria, less side effects (although peripheral neuropathy has increased slightly). I think I'm going to keep reducing the chemical load and see if that helps. Kidney function is still somewhat low, and I might be having a problem getting all that extra crap out of my system. The human lab continues to experiment with itself.

I just got back from a 4 day road trip to attend Philips PACS training. The road wasn't any more difficult for me than my regular daily routine. I sure was glad to get home though. I can't believe I did that roadie crap for 26 years.

No comments: