Sunday, November 05, 2006

Good Day.

Sunday, November 5, 2006 was a pretty decent day for me. The roller coaster ride seems to have come to that part where the cars are just gliding along the track at ground level. Normally that means we'll start the clack-clack-clack of the climb to the top of some enormous precipice, but I know this glide has to go on for a few more days before I personally "commence to clacking" again. Bone pain has been moderate and easily manageable with acetamenophen.

I spent the entire day cleaning out and rearranging the garage, actually doing some pretty strenuous stuff including loading the truck for the dump later in the week. I'm pretty tired right now and I know I'll sleep well tonite. After dinner, I'm going to post a list of everything I've eaten today. My mouth and my tummy feel like a teenaged kid. This is the first time in probably 20 years that I can eat virtually anything I want without repercussions. It's amazingly fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Andre, your change in diet palatability sounds great ... to what do you attribute it?

B.J.