Saturday, November 25, 2006

Really good day today.

Day two of steroids and I played in the garage all day. Lots of stuff got done, but none of it was necessary. It was a playday with no people. Ed was off shopping with our friend Chat.

There is one other thing I wanna mention for my male readers. It's a therapeutic thing. Keep your pipes clean! You'd be surprised how important it seems to be to keep your prostate from languishing. Release of "internal pressure" seems to help with everything from urinary to colonic discomfort for a day or two, and certainly fresh applications of the therapy can be found without prescription. Never mind the instant gratification of the moment, I'm talking about the residuals here!

Anyway, I'm going back in the garage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, "keep the pipes clean" is the funnest Rx one can get.