Sunday, November 05, 2006

Food for the day.

Ok, here's what I ate today.

BREAKFAST
Bowl of yogurt with blueberry jam
2 Eggo waffles with syrup
2 sausage patties
Glass Orange juice
Coffee with sugar and milk
2 Sandies cookies

LUNCH
Dip & chips
2 Corndogs
Large coffee with sugar and milk

SNACK
16 oz whole milk
6 Sandies cookies

DINNER
Plate of spagetti
Italian sausage
small piece of bread
Glass of orange juice
Dip and chips
Ice cream (about a scoop)

Plus a couple of glasses of juice thru the day. This is pretty typical and my weight is hovering around 158.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And to think, as much as I browse the web, I somehow managed to miss this for the past months...

You're a hell of an uncle to my daughter, Andre. Then again, I've told you that before and that sure as shit hasn't changed now that you've stumbled upon the most outrageous illness you could possibly think of. After all, why ELSE get Ed his Ph.D if not to research you?

Tell you what -- if for nothing else than to show I give a shit (because, to be quite frank, I do), I'm going to keep up here. Although I don't think I like your latest weight-loss secrets, I at least envy you that small portion of your situation. Get Ed to figure out how to distance it from the cancer and bottle it -- I'll buy a case now.

I'm sure I'll have a lot more poignant comments as I digest this. For now, consider me..

Related. And proud of it. :)

motopacsman said...

Thanks for the good vibe Daniel. Get Rick to give you my email address.