Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Unbelievable

I just got back from Dr. B. His words: "Amazing". The dexamethasone is working. It's working VERY well.

Quote from the lab work: "Previously identified monoclonal protein component currently not detectable by protein electrophoresis." This means I'm back down to ZERO. We slapped it silly again. Maybe the series of drugs over the last few months just wore it out. Who knows.

Pardon me if I'm elated. It means I can go into the mini allo transplant with as few cancer cells as possible. It means I'll go into the process healthy. That's a bizarre concept. You can't possibly understand how good I feel right now and it's not the dex talking.

Life is SWEET.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is AWESOME news, Andre!
Tracie

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so happy for you. I've been following your blog for a while, and this is just wonderful news. Congratulations!!!!! Now go enjoy yourself!!!

Roobeedoo said...

Woo hoo! I expect to see video footage of wild dancing at your wedding, if not before!