Friday, June 27, 2008

Dex depths

One of the things I (we) tend to forget about heavy dex loading is the longer term stress it puts on the brain and body. Initial loading produces the roller coaster and the catfish/seagull effect. But the ultimate truth is it just beats the hell out of you over time.

40mg twice a week, Monday and Thursday is problematic for me. The ramping seems to happen off-cycle now and the lingering effects really don't go away. I dosed 40mg yesterday. I felt like crud yesterday and I still do today. I was extremely unpleasant last evening. I'm tired much of the time.

I'm worried about the masquerade dex puts on. I might be feeling bad because the dex is hiding some giant infection I got on the road. No, there are no external symptoms besides feeling lousy. The blood tests show I'm healthy. Can't find a masquerade.

Anyway, I get up, deal with the general misery, and move along. Tylenol is back to being my new best friend.

It's not BAD, it's just not good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I fond Velcade a walk in the park compared to dex. After some months it would make me sleepy and it stopped working for me. I went on Remivid pill and have no side effects at all.

Lloyd
tiegs9@verizon.net