Thursday, December 21, 2006

Thal update

In spite of the fact that I'm on the catfish side of the lake, my elimination of Thalidomide from my process has continued to reap rewards in the intellectual department. As each residual molecule of ThalidoCrap leaves my fatty tissues, my brain gets better. I'm starting to remember what people pay me money for. I seem to recall the ability to fix stuff and make stuff happen. Damn it's good to feel that again!

(Technically, I don't know if Thalidomide can be stored in the fatty tissues and if the residuals are washing out of my system on a daily basis. However, whether it's a biological process or a simple "remembering how to think" process, I'm getting better every day. Now if I can just find some way to keep the pain from interfering with the continuity of my thoughts, I'll probably be almost as effective as I was several months ago.)

No comments: