Thursday, May 17, 2007

One day too late.

I just realized I should have gotten my bloodwork done today. Seems my oncology appointment is next Friday, so that means I should have gotten a workup today so the numbers could be ready by next Friday.

Oh well, I guess I'll just go there in the morning and see if it squeezes in.

Now the fun part of the whole chemo schedule is........... I have a track day next Wednesday.... you know, 165 miles an hour on the racetrack, heavy braking, hard turning, wheelies....... and I have to do it without any drugs...... No chemo, no 'roids, no relief. It'll be interesting.

I've never done any track time while I was doing drugs...... but it'll be interesting none-the-less. I wonder if my body still works the same way it used to. I guess it's time to prep the old bod for next week.

No comments: