Friday, September 05, 2008

Hospital

This is Ed. It's past 11 PM, Friday and I'm here at the University of Washington Medical Center Hospital blogging. Andre is sleeping with the hydration fluids and antibiotics being delivered through his central line.

Andre was ordered to go to the hospital after his morning appointment at the SCCA because his temperature was at 101. Our lovely girlfriends, P & S, were kind enough to pick him up at the clinic, drop him off at the hospital and drive Andre's pickup truck home. Where was I when all this was happening? Across the border, worried sick. But I'm here with him now and we're glad to be together. I'll be spending the night here at the hospital. Hopefully, Andre will get some restful sleep even with my snoring and the nurse's constant interruption.

We'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Lin said...

Prayers for you both.